As a consultant within this practice group, the individual will be involved in growing the client base of Inoxico and strongly influencing the evolution of the Inoxico Matrix software tool.
The individual will be expected to help expand Inoxico’s understanding of the market, meet with prospective partners and clients, and help us enhance our product. All in an effort to help corporates in South Africa safeguard their supply chains against fraud and corruption.
Enough cannot be said about this innovative and exciting service, for which the market is continuously growing. This is an opportunity to be part of a team who will define future best practices in this space, and a growing business which will ultimately yield exceptional personal rewards.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Business Development (70%):
- Introduce Inoxico’s conflict of interest risk management services (and the Inoxico Matrix tool) to large corporates in South Africa through existing and new business channels/networks.
- Grow Inoxico’s client base through partnerships/collaborations.
- Grow Inoxico’s South African client base through direct sales.
- Improve our understanding of our ideal client in terms of industry, company type, role and/or individual profile in the South African business environment.
- Facilitate Inoxico’s quarterly Supply Chain Governance Roundtable
Solution Development (30%):
- Support Inoxico’s Risk Analysts and other consultants with:
- presenting the value-add of our services to clients after initial product implementation.
- advising clients on the outcome of supply chain risk assessments.
- advising client on the approach/management of their tasks to ensure they get value from Inoxico’s services.
- Support the development of the software product to improve sales and value-add for our clients.
- Support the improvement of our service offering and messaging to the market.
Ultimately this person will play a core role at Inoxico. Successful fulfillment of this role will naturally support growth into a senior/executive manager role.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS (*mandatory)
- B. Eng degree in industrial engineering and/or B. Com degree in risk/supply chain management*
- 2-5 years of consulting experience*
- >1 year of business development experience
- Supply chain (or procurement) management knowledge
- Excellent writing, communication & analytical skills*
- Expert MS Office skills*
- Familiarity with online CRM and quotation applications
- Knowledge of Sub Sahara Africa (Economics and Geography)
Competitive Base Salary + Commission (up to 12.5% of deal size)
HOW TO APPLY?
Send a motivational letter (2 pages max) and a short CV to email@example.com