To help clients deal with counterparties in Africa in a clean and cost effective manner.
To manage the largest, unique, relevant database of companies in Africa.
Your responsibility does not stop with your job description. If your colleagues fail, you pick up the slack. If you have an idea on how to do things better, you fight for it. Hold yourself and your colleagues to the highest standards. If you failed in a task, you own up to it and learn from it.
- Weekly team meetings in which you report on and commit to your critical goals for the week
- Shared success celebrations
Look for small improvements every day. Fix problems only once (and for all). Keep educating yourself. Keep getting to know yourself better.
- Report on your improvements on a quarterly basis
- Read form the Inoxico Library of Excellence
- Participate in and contribute to weekly training sessions
- Participate in weekly Close The Loop meetings to pick up on issues across functions
Inoxico is a Level 2 Qualifying Small Enterprise.